Thursday, October 21, 2010

What / Who I wanted to be when I grow Up ??

Yes ...finally i grow up !!! I finally know who i wanted to be like ..my dream job ....someone that i admire ...someone i wanted to be like ....

who
..
...
.....
......

Kimora Lee Simmons ......

She is such a superb business women ....
In terms of personality - she is such a strong and dinamic person ....a person who knows what she want ....

I loves fashion , i loves shopping , i want to be like her ...when i was REALLY REALLY Young ....i wanted to be a fashion designer ...i guess after all these years ....the dream is still inside me except now .....im a fucking engineer ...............


WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com