Thursday, November 26, 2009

New House = New Pet

Being in PG for nerly 4 weeks ....kindda getting used to the life here .........being really busy with work and moving and looking for new job .....

I will update the pics of my new place in the next post ....

For this post ....im thinking of what breed type of dog should i get :

Out of the so many different breed of dogs , kindda narrow down to 2 breeds :

1.Pug .....



Advantages of this breed:
1.Loves to sleep
2.Not yappy ( dun bark cos they are just plain Lazy )

Disadvantages:
1.Fugly ....PLAIN FUGLY .....
2.Tham Jiak ....according to some research I done ....they will follow whoever tht feedthem ....
3.Not Fur ...i like fury stuffs
4.Fat .......


My Second Choice :

1. Silky Terrier



Advantages of this breed:
1.Mini Breed ..... such a cutie ....totally match my image ..can hide in my bad and bring her out
2.Very Loyal
3.Got Fur

Disadvantages:
1.Freaking Yappy
2.Need to groom --- more money spend
3.Freaking Hyper ....


Which should I CHOOSE ?? THE FUGLY OR THE CUTIE ????

1 comment:

  1. of coz the cutie one..duh:p
    i dislike the 1st type..very lembab type of dog..not fun at all:p

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com