Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cameron Trip 2009 July

Another Cameron trip again ....every year my parenst would drag me and sis to Cameron Highland. This place is like their getaway place where they would come here and relax . Every year they would discover something new about this place.

This year , they discover a new hiking trail with waterfalls ....this place is really nice ....some part of the jungle even look like the jungle in the movies where u see elves and fairies....


Breakfast as the Father's Cafe .......near Heritage Hotel ....

Dad drag us to go for jungle tracking .....


Whole family pic ....

me n sis .....at the waterfall ....





T-cafe .....our tea-time meal / lunch meal ....










1 comment:

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com