Thursday, May 28, 2009

Interesting Thought ........

I Believe...That just because two people argue,It doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, It doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe...That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.Same goes for true love. I Believe.... That you can do something in an instant That will give you heartache for life..

I Believe...That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, But that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe...That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com