Monday, October 13, 2008

Sungkai ......Air Panas

Last Raya , me and Marcus went to Sungai in Perak for the Hot Water Spring ......










this place is oeverall very relaxing ...... activities such as boiling eggs , personal poools .......

the prob is we went in the evening cos scared hot ma .....by the time we reach there ...the water beocme dirty d ...n i onli found out tht they change the water once a day n onli in the morning ....no wonder the water so dirty d lar ....

we payed enterance fees rm 5 but for personal pool ....rm40 an hour .....

overall .... ok lor ....but quite boring


1 comment:

  1. Personal Pools...and I shall not dive into the details of what I've seen at such places.....hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com