Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wey Juin 23 Th buRthday ....





On the 16th of Dec which is wj burthday .... we celebrate it at Cat 's house ...... is it a pot luck session where cat cooks spegetti , her mom cooks pumpkin soup , wj's dad cook pork wrap in chicken , wj makes her special jeli , adelyn brought lots of junk foods and me , mashed potato .... :P




The pre-pared table ..., :P thanks to wj , adelyn n cat's deco ....



My complete meal .... yum yum .... :P



Pretty galz cookin ...1 taken but 2 still available ... :P call me for their numb ....



WJ 's special jeli ...... lychee with nata d coco n shandy ......

Me n the burthday gal ...

Burthday gal with her cakes .....

HAPPY BURTHDAY AGAIN WJ ....HOPE U ENJOY IT ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com