Saturday, September 1, 2018

Chiangmai 2018 : Cooking School Thai Akha Kitchen

I sign up for something different this round . Which is to attend a cooking classes ... of course only me and mummy .
Daddy reluctant to join as usual which men interested to join the kitchen la.

 The package we paid included transportation from our hotel to the cooking school.
With my dad not interested to join , the school is nice enough to not charge my dad.

 Here are the choices to select .We can choose one choices each to cook .

 Condiments for our cooking later.



 Our first dish - SOM TUM ....


 Mummy helping me to do the tumbuking process.. damm hard ok ... normally in modern kitchen - we use blender instead of pounding.
 Green curry and massamam curry paste
 daddy enjoying himself eating our dishes while enjoying the free wifi


 Tom Yam and sour soup
 My pad thai
 The two stir fried dishes - chicken cashew nuts and pad thai
 Another round of foods for daddy to sapu

 Mango pulut as dessert
 We were given this as take home gift
and this cook book .

Official Thai Akha Kitchen
We took the half day package around 100B$ for person which i think is worth every penny.
They provide rices to each with the dishes and free flow of tea, coffee and drinking water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com