Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Germany 2016 : Altstadthotel Arch Regensburg Hotel Review Part 1

Since this trip is super last minute and peak season , i have to change like 3 different hotels during my 2 week stay in Regensburg .

My first hotel is Altstadthotel Arch , located in the center of the old town. This hotel is very near to the stone bridge and also the Gothic Cathedral.

Very very good location and is not cheap also . Around Euro 95 per night.

I arrive at the hotel early in the morning at 8 am and since unable to check in , i drop my luggage bag and went off for exploring.
The room that i got is facing the back alley . I think is the 3rd floor .
The lift only reach the 2nd floor , so i still have to drag my luggage up to the 3rd floor . Super jiat lat.
Summo the walk way so dark .
Really looks creepy , like those haunted hotel.
I got so used to those modern hotels that these kind of old traditional hotel is just turn off.

Just look at the bed , only 1 thin blanket and a pillow.
small bathroom with shower . Lucky the water is very strong . However the draining sucks




complimentary sparking water , only on the first day
my grand father old tv ..

Heater ... this room only has heater . If you wan air circulation , open up the window !!!
But since my hotel is facing the back alley and restaurant ...is super noisy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com