Monday, April 9, 2012

God , please help me ....

I always believe that things happen for a reason ....lots of examples from the path proof that .example , Scomi , Subang---> Penang , Flex .....every of these is a step that eventually I believe will lead me to God's final goal .

Now in Lumiled ......why am i here ? why am i being so unhappy , discourage and unsatisfy ?
God .....whats ur plan for me now ? here ? learning ?

For the past few months ...i have learn a lot ....especially from the managements there ....on how or what I would need to become a good leader ...but of course there are more things to learn of others mistake ....

Arent my sufferring here is long enough .....? why is this not ended yet ? What else I need to learn from all these and what is my next plan ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com